S
Minnesota Nice

SMNN

Index Performance

+7.03%
SMNN
+12.17%
TMLARGE
+17.31%
TMTECH

Overview

Description

This index tracks the largest publicly-traded companies founded in Minnesota. 80% of the accompanying fund "goes Gopher" while drinking out of a skull (SKOL). The remaining 20% seeks to lock in the gains of 20 of the top U.S. stocks.

  • TickerSMNN
  • Inception Date06/14/2024
  • WeightingCustom
  • # of holdings41
What's inside?

Holdings

All holdings as of July 18, 2024
CSV download
Target Corp. (TGT)8.02%$70.36B-3.12%26.35%0.85
Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY)6.12%$19.00B-6.55%23.26%0.43
Mesabi Trust (MSB)6.00%$230.78M238.08%55.74%6.94
Medtronic Plc (MDT)4.99%$104.13B3.64%60.11%3.84
3M Co. (MMM)4.98%$57.56B-0.35%45.53%2.15
Ecolab, Inc. (ECL)4.90%$69.18B5.05%43.32%4.78
UnitedHealth Group, Inc. (UNH)4.49%$519.41B5.33%N/A1.44
Deluxe Corp. (DLX)4.23%$1.05B-1.91%53.18%1.11
Duluth Holdings, Inc. (DLTH)3.89%$121.42M-5.72%45.74%0.51
Polaris Inc. (PII)3.17%$4.79B-20.34%17.93%0.90
General Mills, Inc. (GIS)2.98%$36.57B-1.18%34.78%2.66
Hormel Foods Corp. (HRL)2.74%$17.67B-3.03%17.43%1.80
U.S. Bancorp (USB)2.55%$69.30B6.18%N/A1.74
The Mosaic Co. (MOS)2.44%$9.59B-25.66%14.90%1.18
The Toro Co. (TTC)2.41%$10.20B1.01%33.37%2.32
The Home Depot, Inc. (HD)2.07%$363.01B-2.25%32.25%2.50
Two Harbors Investment Corp. (TWO)2.03%$1.43B1,939.25%102.46%12.42
Xcel Energy, Inc. (XEL)2.00%$30.99B-10.39%23.84%4.20
Adobe, Inc. (ADBE)1.97%$246.91B10.47%87.94%9.73
Netflix, Inc. (NFLX)1.82%$277.09B14.95%46.95%7.95
The Coca-Cola Co. (KO)1.64%$280.84B2.46%62.40%6.32
H.B. Fuller Co. (FUL)1.60%$4.58B2.10%30.89%1.82
Patterson Cos., Inc. (PDCO)1.59%$2.28B1.50%21.01%0.47
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)1.43%$794.84B-8.69%17.35%6.29
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW)1.40%$136.40B-4.40%31.18%1.98
Fastenal Co. (FAST)1.40%$39.42B1.76%42.92%4.90
International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)1.39%$170.14B1.47%52.85%3.58
Donaldson Co., Inc. (DCI)1.32%$8.83B5.96%35.15%2.61
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG)1.30%$147.61B11.46%65.87%19.01
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (CHRW)1.28%$10.23B-4.32%6.50%0.64
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)1.26%$251.77B2.24%39.61%12.84
Apple, Inc. (AAPL)1.18%$3.44T-4.31%46.58%7.05
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA)1.10%$2.98T262.12%78.35%27.12
Microsoft Corp. (MSFT)1.10%$3.27T17.03%70.08%13.40
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP)1.10%$234.02B0.80%56.06%2.87
Alphabet, Inc. (GOOG)1.08%$2.05T15.44%58.49%5.75
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)1.05%$1.91T12.53%49.32%3.37
Meta Platforms, Inc. (META)1.04%$1.04T27.26%81.84%8.79
Bio-Techne Corp. (TECH)1.02%$11.96B3.16%67.64%10.09
McDonald's Corp. (MCD)0.97%$187.12B4.60%55.24%9.89
Costco Wholesale Corp. (COST)0.95%$372.12B9.07%12.55%1.37
Market data by FactSet